Focus and plan to bring your intended change into tangible reality. Learn the dynamics of causing ideas to become real in the world.
Develop an endeavour mindset and set things in motion to make changes to create better realities for yourself and others. Surface and unhook from the hidden ideas and assumptions that can so easily thwart our best intentions.
This third Creating Change Workshop incorporates:
- Unlocking creativity methods developed by Brett Robin Wood whilst teaching at NIDA and Actors Centre Australia; now re-developed for the general public to unlock human potential.
- Rich traditions of contemplative practice.
- The wisdom of well-regarded thought leaders in motivation and success.
- A mindset model that reveals limited thinking traps and clears the way for courageous and achievable experiments in making change.
Creating Change Workshops
- Part 3 - Mobilising ChangeFocusing Motivating Achieving
- Part 1 - Kindling ChangeRenewing Reflective Clarifying
- Part 2 - Creative StateEnergising Active Uplifting
This workshop will help you to:
- Develop an endeavour mindset and behaviours.
- Mobilise and sustain motivation.
- Recognise, respect and re-jig the contrasting priorities of your life.
- Design your way to change.
Who is it
Brett Robin Wood is an artist, facilitator and founding director of Creative Wisdom.
Brett has extensive experience in both the performing arts and the worlds of education and business. He draws on the artist’s know-how of human behaviour, creative methodology, human development theory, motivational technology, contemplative practice and action-learning.
As a professional singer / songwriter, Brett plays on the Australian folk music scene and has released two albums of original songs.
One evening followed by a full day.
Full timetable and venue tbc.
Please register interest to be added to mailing list to be informed when the next workshop is scheduled.