Imagineity is the Intersection of imagination and spontaneity. Enjoyable improvisation activities will pull the chair out from underneath your controlling intellect, so you fall into a flow-state, where ideas arrive effortlessly and joyfully.
This workshop uses improvisation games to help you:
- Elevate your spontaneity.
- Recognise, relinquish and be playful about the part of you that wants to control everything.
- Become more responsive and imaginative.
- Remember how to play.
Who is it
For anybody wanting to develop their imaginative spontaneity. And for Improvisers at all levels of experience.
Brett Robin Wood is an artist, facilitator and founding director of Creative Wisdom.
Brett has extensive experience in both the performing arts and the worlds of education and business. He draws on the artist’s know-how of human behaviour, creative methodology, human development theory, motivational technology, contemplative practice and action-learning.
As a professional singer / songwriter, Brett plays on the Australian folk music scene and has released two albums of original songs.
- Warming Up the Spontaneity ‘muscles’
- Cornerstones of Impro
- Channeling the River of Spontaneity into Narrative Flow
- Taking it Out Into the World