Step out of the busyness of life to replenish your spirits, tune in to what’s calling to you, and be supported in approaching new frontiers, endeavours & stages of life.
In a stressful world, our spirits can take a hammering and the changes we truly want to make can be lost in the noise whilst years fly by as we ride the treadmill. This workshop makes room for you to deeply listen and tune in to the new horizons that you are called toward. When you return from this workshop, the world will feel less like a treadmill, and more like a Ferris wheel from which you can see clearly the landscape around you; the past, the present and the future you want to live into.
Kindling Change incorporates:
- Awareness and somatic practices to relax and renew the creative spirit.
- Rich traditions of reflective practice to spark insight.
- The wisdom and tools of well-regarded experts in motivation and change making.
Creating Change Workshops
- Part 1 - Kindling CreativityRenewing Reflecting Clarifying
- Part 2 - Creative StateReflecting Disrupting Uplifting
- Part 3 - Mobilising ChangeFocusing Motivating Activating
This workshop uses relaxation, reflection, listening circles and creative activities to:
- Deepen your connection to your intuitive calling to make change.
- Untangle the knots of stress and fatigue that make can change seem so difficult.
- Clarify the shape of new and emerging endeavours.
- Cultivate a compassionate, whole-hearted approach to making change.
Who is it
For anybody wanting to connect further to creativity and make change, whether it be in service of a new endeavour, cultivating suppressed talent, or simply renewing the spirit and reviving curiosity & possibility in life as it is right now. Those who teach or facilitate learning, development and personal growth will also find the workshop instructive and inspiring.
Brett Robin Wood is an artist, facilitator, coach and founding director of Creative Wisdom.
Brett has extensive experience in both the performing arts and the worlds of adult learning & development and organisational change. He draws on the artist’s know-how of human behaviour, change methodology, human development theory, motivational technology, contemplative practice and action-learning.
As a professional singer / songwriter, Brett plays on the Australian folk music scene and has released two albums of original songs.
One evening followed by a full day.
Full timetable, dates and venue tbc.
Please register interest to be added to mailing list to be informed when the next workshop is scheduled.